In 2010 Konek Productions started its journey by conducting a video interview in Inuktitut, we edit the video, added English subtitles on our own and the rest history. Since then, Konek Productions kept food on the table for family and friends. That’s when production calls grew into a business.
Now we are here to grow, expand and learn more!
Services we offer:
- Video Production We produce and direct videos for documentary, TV shows, interviews, news advertising, commercials and more.
- Editing We edit pre-recorded videos or new videos from 10secs to 44mins or more.
- Audio/Podcast We produce podcast & record audio tape for customers.
- Script Writing We start from scratch and can write a minute script into 44+minutes.
- Research Since 2010, we have helped researchers provide Inuit knowledge by listening, communicating, conducting interviews in-person that is recorded.
If you need a camera man, editor, writer, producer, director, performers, or even actors we will commit to finding the people you need using our knowledge and expertise. We can get the job done and commit to delivering the best results for everyone.
Our mission is to provide the best audio, video production and communications services within the North.
Since 2010 Konek Productions has produced documentaries, podcasts, transcribing, international presentations, script writing and training in Inuktitut and English to customers.